Knowledge Management Administrator
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Good salary + benefits|
- A global law firm is seeking someone to provide administrative support for the delivery of Knowledge Management across its offices.
The new Administrator will support the whole of the Knowledge Management team, who collectively facilitate the development, sharing and reuse of knowledge; organise legal technical training and provide research and information services for the firm’s lawyers.
- Create, develop and maintain intranet sites.
- Upload content submitted to the firm’s online knowhow and learning management systems.
- Proofread and apply house style to knowledge content where required.
- Manage all invoice administration across knowledge, training and information.
- Record training sessions delivered to Kennedys lawyers by internal/external speakers.
- Provide varied administrative support to Knowledge Management services.
- Excellent written skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyse numbers and statistical data
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise own workload
- Desire for learning and continuous improvement
- Previous experience using SharePoint and Learning Management Systems would be an asset
- Understanding of Knowledge Management principles
- Law firm experience