Digital Marketing Manager - Oxford
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South East, UK|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||c. £35 - 45,000 p.a. + excellent benefits|
- A research organisation is seeking a self-motivated and professional individual to build the company’s B2B digital marketing and communications across their website and social media.
- Managing the company website, LinkedIn, Twitter and Instagram accounts and drive quality audience growth and engagement on these platforms
- Updating and improving the website, including the digital publication weekly news blogs, and managing the relationship with a website design agency
- Developing social media activity plan to ensure it remains aligned with the main objectives of the business, draws on industry best practice, and builds on and improves our existing activity
- Improving the quality and impact of written and visual digital content
- Collating and analysing relevant data on the performance of social media, showcasing insights of value to the business on a weekly basis; and using this data to constantly adapt and improve
- Supporting the ongoing development of the website
- Min. 2.1 honours degree, ideally in a business, communications or digital marketing field and a post-grad CIM qualification
- At least three years' of relevant B2B digital marketing/communications experience, including with corporate websites, WordPress and social media platforms
- Be a user of social media in a business context
- Excellent proof-reading, editing and writing skills