Information Services Coordinator
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisKnowledge ManagementInformation Management|
|Salary||Extremely good and negotiable + Bonus + excellent benefits|
- Our client, a global business consulting firm, has a new vacancy for an Information Services Co-ordinator to provide basic research and information to consulting staff using electronic resources and assist in research support
This position requires a team player who enjoys new challenges and thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Conducting basic research using traditional and advanced electronic resources (with training and guidance from a more senior team member)
- Providing filtered and well organised research results
- Building experience in conducting research in all areas of interest
- Participating in knowledge sharing, including contributing to the Information Services Portal, wikis and other projects
- Daily tracking of personal research requests including cost recovery information
- Providing ongoing administrative support for the team, as required
- Recent graduate (ideally Library/Information or similar) or one year of information or research experience in a fast paced environment or equivalent preferred
- Some knowledge of Factiva and Thomson databases and other standard business research tools is helpful but not essential
- Flexible can-do attitude, a proactive approach and a strong desire to learn new skills
- Fluent written and verbal communication skills in native language and English required
- Any foreign language skills would be helpful.