Information Officer (Full time or Part time) - Employment sector
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisInformation Management|
|Salary||To £ 30,000 per annum + benefits|
- A leading Market Analysis firm has a vacancy for an Information Officer who will help to undertake primary and secondary research and information gathering related to the employment market. The role will involve commercial information sourcing and, as importantly, interpreting data.
This role could be filled on either a full time or part time basis.
- Presenting findings in a report which becomes a legal document
- Undertaking internet research and searching in the in-house library as well as sending questionnaires or telephoning people to obtain information (primary).
- Using a variety of sources to uncover information
- Analysing and interpreting information and ensuring this is relevant in each individual case.
- Undertaking basic mathematical calculations i.e. calculating percentages
- Telephone answering and responding to enquires
- Typing letters and reports (audio typing) to a standard house style
- Organising correspondence to match with the relevant file in the office
- Degree or relevant experience. A social science degree would be desirable
- Excellent command of the English language, written and oral
- Minimum 2 years’ experience of work (preferably in an office environment
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good computer skills. Ability to use all functions of Microsoft Office especially Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to input information onto computerised information systems
- Ability to use own initiative, manage own workload, well organised and able to prioritise and forward plan
- A working knowledge of maths is essential