Compliance Officer / Researcher
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Very good negotiable salary|
- A leading international law firm has an opportunity for a for a Compliance Officer to provide support to its users across the firm in all areas of business acceptance. This includes running conflict checks, assisting with the firm’s anti-money laundering and client due diligence procedures, opening and reviewing client/matter records and dealing with related enquiries.
This role would suit someone who may have an information or research background and either has an awareness or is interested in specialising in compliance work which has strong research elements. Training and development opportunities will be provided to support the Compliance Officer in providing an excellent, professional and expert service to the firm.
- Educated to degree level
- At least 2 year's experience within a professional or legal services environment
- Able to present own ideas and complex procedures clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles
- Excellent online research skills
- Able to absorb, analyse and consolidate large amounts of information.
- Experience of delivering, or willingness to deliver, presentations and training