Database Manager - Property
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£ 45,000 p.a. + benefits|
- A leading property consultancy is looking for someone with information management experience combined with gravitas and excellent communication skills.
Responsibilities are to be trained to implement and manage two updated commercial property market information, analytics and marketing databases.
- Database and Knowledge Management:
- Responding to queries from users and suppliers and controlling system usage / and engagement from end-users.
- Management and communication of system issues
- Creating and maintaining regular progress reports
- Gatekeeper for users’ system access requests
- Participating in contractual discussions with suppliers
- Presenting to and communicating with all stakeholders; business, IT, Data Team and suppliers
- Degree-level and excellent database management work experience.
- Previous exposure to business processes and systems
- Good understanding of systems / data platforms and needs
- Ability to quickly understand technical issues and communicate about these to non-technical users and provide some support training.
- Team-player with the ability to work in a collaborative environment with technical and non-technical colleagues alike