Information / Database Manager - Property
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||£ 45,000 p.a. + benefits|
- A leading property consultancy is looking for someone with information management experience and good understanding of the commercial property field..
The new Manager will implement and manage a new commercial property market information, analytics and marketing database.
- Database and Knowledge Management:
- Responding to queries from users and suppliers and controlling system usage / and engagement from end-users.
- Management and communication of system issues
- Creating and maintaining regular progress reports
- Gatekeeper for users’ system access requests
- Participating in contractual discussions with suppliers
- Presenting to and communicating with all stakeholders; business, IT, Data Team and suppliers
- Degree-level and ideally good experience of managing commercial property market information, third party commercial property databases, analytics and marketing services.
- High level of exposure to business processes and systems
- Good understanding of systems / data platforms and needs
- Ability to quickly understand technical issues and communicate about these to non-technical users
- Team-player with the ability to work in a collaborative environment with technical and non-technical colleagues alike