Knowledge Manager - Investment sector
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Very high negotiable salary + benefits|
- A major investment organisation requires an experienced Knowledge Manager in a newly created stand alone role to develop, implement and maintain the firm’s Knowledge Management platform and to facilitate and support the capture, curation and sharing of knowledge throughout the organisation.
Short-medium term the role will be very hands-on in working alongside SharePoint technical consultants to ensure knowledge foundations and platform are in place. In the medium-long/term the role will be more strategic, focused on fostering innovation and growth.
- Defining the Knowledge Management strategy
- Managing the Knowledge Management process (supporting creation, capture, quality check, curation, classification and tagging, storage, communication and dissemination)
- Supporting Knowledge Communities
- Rolling-out and managing Knowledge Management technology tools
- Setting up and conducting Knowledge Management related training/events
- Communication and dissemination, providing newsletters, knowledge updates, pipelines, debriefs etc. to the organisation
- Relevant commercial, financial or technical degree – e.g. engineering, MBA
- Minimum three years’ experience within the Knowledge Management industry
- Familiar with and interested in the investment industry
- Experience with driving organisational change
- Strong working knowledge of Office 365, SharePoint, Yammer and other key knowledge management technologies
- Self-driven and tenacious
- Strong analytical skills
- Confident, mature, proactive to engage with all levels of the organisation, including senior leadership