Knowledge Documentation Analyst - Legal
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisKnowledge ManagementWeb and Content Management|
|Salary||Good negotiable salary + benefits|
- Our prestigious global law firm client is currently taking steps to put Knowledge Management at the forefront of their strategy.
The new Knowledge Documentation Analyst will support the automation team with automating legal documents, administration of client automation sites and testing new automation functionality.
- Deconstructing legal documents into their component parts, apply logic to create the automated questionnaire.
- Testing the document automation, recording and resolving errors
- Updating existing automated documents
- Setting up client automation sites and manage client user access.
- Maintaining and updating automation user guides.
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook
- Experience of building relationship with internal clients
- Ideally some working knowledge of Contract Express or another automation software platform desirable - training will be given if the right candidate does not have experience of the automation software.
- Experience and knowledge of working with legal documents desirable
- Excellent attention to detail and delivery of high quality work
- A self-starter with a proactive approach to work, planning workload and solving client requirements