Senior Business Researcher - South-East London
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||South East London|
|Area||London, UKSouth East, UK|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisInformation ManagementLibrary|
|Salary||Very good negotiable salary + benefits|
- A Senior Researcher is being sought by a large Professional Services organisation.
Responsibilities are to provide accurate, detailed and high-quality responses to research queries while balancing some in-depth and longer-term projects.
- Producing both quick-turn around and in-depth research using a range of online databasesConducting reference interviews with enquirers to determine desired deliverablesMonitoring industries to identify sector issues and key trends
- Assisting with the trialling of new information products and platforms
- Good degree and ideally a postgraduate qualification in library and information studies
- At least three years’ experience in commercial research
- Sound knowledge of business information sources and online services
- Strong IT skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Windows
- Ability to apply creative, analytical, evaluative, and interpretive thought processes
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative