Digital Learning Developer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||High negotiable salary + Bonus|
To work as part of a growing global Knowledge and Learning team for a major law firm.
For this exciting newly created role your experience will include 3+ years working in a professional services firm and in ideally also within a digital learning agency.
- Develop and build a range of high quality, innovative digital products (to deploy on a range of devices) including scenario-based eLearning, simulations, games, diagnostics, animations and performance support tools.
- Advise on how new learning technologies/authoring tools and new approaches to builds can enhance the user experience and create more efficient ways to learn.
- Collaborate closely with the wider global learning team to ensure a seamless service to the business and to share expert knowledge of digital solutions.
- Project management a number of individual assignments, delivering projects to time, working with Designers and other Developers in the team and stakeholders in the business.
- Collaborate with other team members, sharing your expert knowledge and coaching other Developers in the team.
- Support the design and development of external client facing products working with stakeholders in the business including the Business Development Team.
- Manage the development lifecycle for your assignments, including where required, development of design proposals/proof of concept.
- Take part in scoping meetings with stakeholders in the business, working alongside the Digital Learning Manager – Lead Designer, facilitating confidently and managing expectations.
- An experienced Developer with an excellent portfolio of blended and digital learning solutions, including across a diverse range of subject content.
- Proven expert in the knowledge and use of the latest learning technologies/authoring tools to support a range of products and scenarios.
- An expert in use of artwork, interaction design and use of media tools to underpin great product development.
- Experienced at developing solutions for a range of devices including deployment on mobile apps.
- Worked extensively within the full lifecycle of the digital learning development process and is passionate about efficient ways of working.
- Confident at collaborating and influencing stakeholders in a high performing culture.
- Outstanding project management skills – deployed using PM tools to drive a culture of efficiency in a team.
- Experience of coaching other using digital learning tools.
- Excited about continually developing subject expertise in digital learning products, proactive at sharing ideas and experience through active membership of learning forums and groups. A keen follower of thought leaders in the marketplace.