Collaboration & Knowledge Manager (6 month FTC)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Knowledge ManagementInformation ManagementWeb and Content Management|
|Salary||c. £ 85,000 p.a. pro rata|
- With DocuSign experience to work for prestigious City law practice and support the adoption and strategic use of client portals globally (SharePoint and HighQ technology)
- Oversee the development and curation of online help and guidelines for collaboration and eSignature tools available to partners and staff to ensure they are up to date, relevant and topical
- Develop the Process & Automation delivery team’s capabilities and expertise on collaboration and eSignature tools
- Help to provide advice on a case by case basis on the most appropriate SharePoint configuration to deliver on the requirements for client portals.
- Maintain a high level of expertise in DocuSign to support to firm to remain compliant in the its use of this tool
- Experience in providing consultative technology services in a Professional Services or law firm.
- Solid understanding of Collaboration and eSignature software and applied experience using SharePoint and DocuSign (or similar eSignature tools)
- Undergraduate Law degree (desirable) plus business information systems qualifications or equivalent experience (strongly preferred)
- Strong O365 skills
- Project management skills