Junior Researcher - H.R. Consultancy
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||£ 20 - 30,000 p.a.|
- This is a brand new vacancy for a Junior Researcher to work for a boutique HR consultancy alongside the Head of Research.
The Junior Researcher will be bright, eager, articulate and able to be trained to carry out research relating to a variety of projects including the use of LinkedIn, candidate mapping, data sources and industry profiles.
- Provision of market intelligence on the Investment Banking Sector
- Monitoring of key people moves within the Investment Banking sector
- Use of external information sources to build/ supplement profiles of companies and executives
- Production of Information Packs in advance of key client meetings
- Internal Knowledge Management
- Ownership, maintenance and update of proprietary People Database
- First / or ideally second jobber
- Good and relevant degree
- Interest in research and information as a career
- Excellent oral / written communication skills
- Able to present research in a concise coherent manner
- Extremely accurate with a strong eye for detail
- Highly proficient user of Microsoft Office products
- Self starter and initiative taker
- Some experience in using publicly available information sources to gather intelligence