Knowledge Systems Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||High negotiable salary + excellent benefits|
- A progressive law firm is seeking an experienced KM Specialist to help to develop, support and maintain the various knowledge delivery systems at the firm.
- Take responsibility for the enterprise search system
- Support practice group lawyers and business services staff in the use of the enterprise search system and other KM systems, including delivering training on existing and new KM systems and processes.
- Develop, implement and support processes for the efficient gathering and updating of knowledge in the firm's knowledge platform.
- Play a key role in projects to enhance the functionality of the firm's knowledge systems
- Support the legal information services team in the use and development of its legal research tools
- Assist with configuring and modifying other tools and resources including updating SharePoint intranet pages.
- University degree in the field of law, business administration, computer science, accounting or management information systems
- Ability to foster collaboration and knowledge sharing within the team
- Significant experience in requirements gathering, systems configuration and project/stakeholder management is required.
- Relevant professional services sector knowledge/information management work experience (ideally in a law firm).
- Experience of configuring and supporting enterprise search tools and document management systems
- Good understanding of databases and classification principles.
- Strong MS Office suite skills (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and SharePoint an advantage.