Senior Researcher - SOUTH AFRICA
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||Rest of the World, UK|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisKnowledge Management|
|Salary||Competitive and Negotiable + Discretionary Bonus and benefits|
- Our client is a global consultancy and they seek a Senior Researcher to partner with their Consultants in all aspects of business development and client projects.
He/She will focus on providing timely, informed, industry specific knowledge which directly impacts the Consultants’ ability to win business and close client mandates.
The new post holder will be able to build close working relationships with consultants and act as a collaborative team player with all colleagues both in South Africa and internationally
- Attend client briefing meetings with the consultant and write up meeting notes.
- Assist in developing a research strategy for each assignment.
- Ensure intelligence gained is captured in the internal database.
- Use a variety of online and external research resources
- Produce documents in client ready formats
- Fulfil a range of tasks to support business development and knowledge management initiatives
- Extensive relevant high quality research work experience ideally within a consultancy or professional services or corporate environment.
- Able to demonstrate a good under5standing of research methodologies and tools.
- Bring a “roll – up the sleeves” attitude and be prepared to occasionally assist with tasks outside the usual research remit in order to help with the smooth running of the office and the firm's growing operations in Africa.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products is essential, and some knowledge of online databases preferable