Interim Head of Research (6 month FTC)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||c. £ 55 – 65,000 per annum pro rata plus benefits|
- Our client seeks a new Interim Head of Research to lead their small research team and the primary clients of the team are sales and marketing functions within the firm’s divisional business.
A group-wide sales transformation programme is currently under way and research is focused on company profiles, competitors, people and product trends.
Candidates should ideally have worked in a strategic position where they have added value and may come from management consulting, investment banking, large-scale private sector or accountancy firms (or similar).
This is an immediate vacancy and the company would like someone in post as soon as possibleResponsibilities Include:
- Manage, coach and develop team members
- Scope, plan and deliver research projects
- Manage relationships with senior stakeholders and internal customers
- Promote and be a champion of the research team
- Contribute to the strategic direction of the research capability
- The successful candidate will have a creative, inquiring mind, strong research management skills and a passion for using those skills to create insight into markets, companies and people
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Evidence of post graduate professional development is desirable but not essential.
- Proactive approach
- Experience of coaching and developing teams
- Experience of scoping and managing research projects
- Experience in managing multiple projects to varying timescales
- Strong desk-research and market analysis skills
- Evidence of delivering research to senior stakeholders in a commercial and/or sales-led environment
- Very strong presentation skills
- Commercial awareness