Business / Legal Researcher (12 month FTC)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisInformation Management|
|Salary||Very good and competitive salary + benefits|
- A Researcher is being sought to work on a 12 month FTC basis for our client, a prestigious City law practice. They require someone with extensive knowledge of information systems and external research databases to work as part of a well-established library & information team.
- Provide in-depth research and analysis support relating to clients, practice areas and sector topics using a variety of business and legal sources
- Current awareness updates
- Help to provide training on information resources
- Helping to market the department's services
- Assisting with the procurement of new and existing information resources
- Ad hoc projects
- Degree level education (Library / Information qualification desirable)
- Experience of providing a wide range of research and analysis to clients in a Professional Services firm or large corporate organisation
- Ability to analyse information and produce customised summaries
- Excellent legal and business research skills, using both hard copy and online resources
- Extensive knowledge of online systems
- Able to form effective working relationships with colleagues at all levels across the business