Senior Digital Content Specialist (9 month FTC - 4 days p.w.)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Web and Content ManagementTraining|
|Salary||To £ 65,000 p.a. pro rata (4 days p.w.)|
- Our global law client seeks a part time (4 days p.w.) Digital Content Specialist to enhance, design and develop digital learning content for the firm. The new post holder will require extensive experience in development and implementation of digital content and solutions, using industry standard development tools.
- Design and development of digital learning content
- Share expertise and up-skill others
- Advise on existing and desired IT structures of the organisation to create digital learning content.
- Provide support in dealing with problems relating to existing IT structures and the implementation of any new structures.
- Support with the management and development of the organisation’s Library Management System, keeping all metadata and information up to date.
Experience of supporting learning and development in a professional services context.
Extensive experience in the development and implementation of digital content and solutions using industry standard development tools such as Camtasia, Articulate Storyline and knowledge of SCORM
- Extensive experience in the practical application of learning technologies and multi-media applications
- Qualification or equivalent experience in Instructional Design or similar
- Strong communication skills and proven ability to troubleshoot to deliver digital learning solutions
- Must be able to embrace new technologies and acquire new skills quickly.