Assistant Analyst - Competitive Intelligence
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisTraining|
|Salary||Good salary plus excellent benefits|
- Our client, a leading global law firm, requires an Assistant Analyst to act as a specialist point of contact dedicated to business research enquiries and as part of the firm’s competitive intelligence team. The new post holder will be trained to demonstrate knowledge of best sources of information for specific purposes and internal clients, and the ability to package it for senior decision makers.
Responsibilities include a range of tasks under the following headings:
- Information Asset Management
- Service Management and Promotion
- Current Awareness
- Professional Development
- Graduate and some relevant work experience
- Business, Finance, or Information Management qualification (Desirable)
- Microsoft Office skills
- Able to work independently
- Enthusiastic and resilient
- Highly computer literate
- Creative and open to new ideas
- Outstanding communicator – written and verbal to staff at all levels
- Multi-tasker with a pragmatic approach