Content Manager - Financial Institutions
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||London, UKEurope, UK|
|Sector||Knowledge ManagementWeb and Content Management|
|Salary||Very high negotiable salary + discretionary bonus|
- This role is to work for a global consultancy and to be responsible for capturing, building and organising the firm’s intellectual assets on the intranet relating to financial institutions and banks.
This will involve engaging with senior level colleagues to define the content strategy and then leverage it to identify, collect, synthesise, organise and manage relevant organisational knowledge.
- Run the end to end process of content management lifecycle from identification of key topic/cases of commercial impact to final development and publishing of the relevant intellectual property
- Responsible for content auditing
- Ensuring high quality standards and keeping key knowledge sources up to date
- Provide day-to-day mentoring and coaching of junior staff
- Participates in resource deployment according to business needs
- Extensive experience of demonstrating advanced knowledge and content management
Excellent knowledge of Financial Institutions and ideally familiarity/ knowledge in Retail and Corporate Banking
Relevant work experience in a consulting environment
- Good or basic knowledge and understanding of relevant business topics including transformation, customer journeys, sales optimisation.
- High interest in key functional topics including digital, analytics and compliance are beneficial
- University degree with demonstrated high academic achievement