Research Analyst / Senior Research Analyst - I.T. sector
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||Negotiable / very competitive + bens. + discretionary bonus|
- A growing global research organisation is seeking an experienced Research Analyst to support the expansion of its research and business.
This is a highly visible position that will require developing cutting-edge qualitative and quantitative research for the firm’s diverse base of clients. The new post holder will bring extensive knowledge in the analysis of the value and trends of IT investment across industry.
This role is based in London, and will involve some travel, predominantly in EuropeResponsibilities Include:
- Supporting/delivering industry and technology research for existing syndicated products – both qualitative and data focused and as part of a global team.
- Supporting consulting projects, based on data and research from different groups and adding to this desk research from varied internal sources
- Providing written descriptions when required; charts, or presentation material
- Build strong relationships with vendors active in these markets, understanding key business and technology issues they face.,
- Providing support to custom engagements
- Responding to client enquiries
- Supporting the sales and marketing teams.
- At least 3 years’ experience working in an I.T. marketing intelligence team
- University degree
- Good experience in writing, research, and presentation skills.
- Strong experience and knowledge of distribution channels in the PC industry
- Analytical, enjoys working with numbers and shows a strong attitude to identify key business trends based on quantitative analysis.
- Outstanding writing skills and able to produce insightful reports
- Experienced knowledge of MSOffice packages.