Strategic Insight Analyst
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||c. £45 - 50,000 neg. plus benefits inc. discretionary bonus|
- This role is to work in the legal sector and provide business research to partners and staff across the firm. The scope of the research is very broad including clients and potential clients, economies, competitors, sectors and financial markets and products.
- Delivering qualitative and quantitative research on platforms, practices, competitors to a high standard
- Providing insight into the activities and operations of clients and potential clients, identifying points of interest and opportunity for the firm
- Conducting research and preparing reports on sectors, countries and markets
- Monitoring market developments
- Developing knowledge of competitors, tracking their activities and providing competitor/legal market research
- Responding to ad hoc business research requests from around the firm
- At least two or three years' relevant experience working at a blue-chip, financial or professional services organisation
- A good understanding of the legal market
- An interest and understanding of the corporate world (M&A, financial markets, economic developments etc.)
- Knowledge of business research databases such as Thomson ONE Banker, Mergermarket, Dealogic, CapitalIQ, OneSource and Bloomberg
- Advanced Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills and experience
- Ability to research and analyse large volumes of qualitative and quantitative information to produce high level presentations that provide good insight on trends and outlook
- An intelligent self-starter and commercially-minded
- Proactive, supportive and enthusiastic, with a “can do” attitude
- Excellent written skills, together with the confidence to present findings verbally
- Ability to understand and communicate financial as well as other quantitative information confidently