Head of Research - I.T. Services
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||London, UKEurope, UK|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||Very high and negotiable + discretionary bonus|
- A leading consultancy requires a Research Lead to bring forward a compelling research agenda around the evolving services landscape with a European focus. The company is looking for someone with many year of experience in marketing, market research, management consulting or market intelligence related to the I.T. Services sector.
- Providing thought leadership to shape a research agenda around "big mover" topics
- Customer facing activities including ad hoc meetings and analyst events
- Output of deliverables such as reports, webcasts and presentations that feed into strategic advisory and go-to-market engagements across Europe
- Working closely with sales and consultants to fulfil projects, help drive business development and support events
- Minimum 8 years' job experience in marketing, market research, and management consulting or market intelligence
- A domain expert in the enterprise IT space, with proven knowledge around infrastructure hardware/software/cloud topics
- Confident and credible manners to lead customer discussions
- Versatility in dealing with a broad range of IT topics
- Business acumen and appetite to drive a P&L
- Minimum university or college degree, BA, BSc or equivalent