Legal Research Analyst - Stand Alone
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisKnowledge ManagementInformation ManagementLibraryTraining|
|Salary||Very high negotiable|
- A technologically savvy law librarian with initiative and excellent analytical skills is being sought by a leading City law firm to work in a stand alone position providing research, training and library support.
The new Analyst will be responsible for providing complex legal and transactional research, primarily supporting the London lawyers and support staff.
- Provides customised research services to all lawyers, legal assistants and support staff.
- Possesses excellent analytical skills in response to response to the needs of lawyers and clients
- Utilises appropriate fee based, print and online resources in the areas of law and business
- Provides lawyer, trainee and support staff orientations on resources and tools
- Helps to manage a digital collection and take on some budgetary responsibilities
- A good senior level of relevant work experience with a top U.K. or U.S. law firm
- A good understanding of the information needs of lawyers in a high pressure, high profile practice.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
- Strong case law research skills and expertise in all UK computer-assisted legal research databases
- Proficiency with databases including Lexis, Westlaw; Practical Law Company, Capital IQ, Perfect Information and MS Office suite including Excel and Word