Senior Business Researcher (12 month contract)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||to £ 50,000 (or more) p.a. plus excellent benefits|
- Our client, a prestigious global law firm, is seeking a Senior Business Researcher with at least five years' relevant experience.
- Interviewing requesters to understand the scope of their needs
- Producing branded reports providing in-depth analysis of client and/or sector activity and highlighting business opportunities
- Scoping and producing bespoke pieces of research
- Completing requests for league tables, business and markets research
- Providing recommendations on research approach and the merits of using different data sets in support of firm-wide initiatives, new business opportunities and other projects
- Producing user guides to aid the transfer of knowledge to others
- Building and maintaining productive relationships with senior lawyers and peers across the business
- Contributing to the training of staff and mentoring them as required.
- Contributing content to the intranet
- At least five years' relevant experience
- Excellent research skills and aptitude
- Strong technical skills in key financial products, particularly Bloomberg and Thomson Financial
- Strong writing skills including the ability to abstract and summarise complex arguments
- Numerical fluency and ability to present data in an effective fashion
- Experience of creating reports using the functionality of Word
- Competency in the use of Excel.
- Proactive approach with the ability to work on own initiative and manage own workload.