Legal Information Officer
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Knowledge ManagementInformation Management|
|Salary||Very good negotiable, plus excellent benefits|
- A leading international law firm have a varied role to work closely with the group’s Professional Support Lawyers in the area of Mergers & Acquisitions as well as with the firm’s Insurance group. They will also provide ad hoc support to other teams as needed and will on a range of firm-wide knowledge and information projects and initiatives.
Responsibilities include a range of duties under the following headings:
- Knowledge management
- Current awareness
- Research and Enquiries Management
- Training and knowledge sharing
- Information Asset Management
- Project work
- Be a graduate with an appropriate Information-related qualification
- Have experience of preparing and delivering training, including to large and diverse groups
- Have good commercial awareness
- Experience of Corporate/legal research is desirable, though not essential, since appropriate training will be provided
- Ideally you should have some post-qualification experience in a commercial environment, although drive, attention to detail and enthusiasm are more important for this role
- Providing different types of current awareness
- An ability to deliver comprehensive research, often to tight deadlines
- An understanding of knowledge management systems
- Excellent communication & influencing skills