This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||London or other U.K. locations|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||Very high negotiable salary + benefits|
- An expanding global law firm is seeking a Research Analyst to assist to join their central research function, which provides business and legal research support to their offices across the world.
The scope of this role is very broad and it is a great opportunity to develop deep knowledge in a variety of sectors.
- Resolving research enquiries relating to companies, individuals, markets and competitors
- Monitoring and providing regular briefings on developments relating to specific companies, individuals, markets and competitor activity
- Supporting legal information delivery requests
- Supporting internal clients to make effective use of research tools provided for undertaking their own legal and business research
- Assisting with establishing a business research knowledge base and developing the central research team's knowledge through the appropriate capture of the research undertaken and participation in knowledge sharing and learning initiatives
- Strong research skills and experience of conducting research, ideally working within a professional services environment, or similar fast-paced corporate environment
- Experience of using major legal or business digital information resources such as LexisNexis, Practical Law, Westlaw, OneSource, BvD, Capital IQ and other major industry specific information resources
- Team player with an ability to build strong working relationships in both physical and virtual teams
- Interest in international affairs and the impact of these on the business and legal environment