Qualitative and Quantitative Researcher
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||Good salary + discretionary bonus + benefits|
- A market intelligence company in Central London seeks an experienced Researcher to take responsibility for sponsored research, with complete ownership of all stages from scoping out the research, to producing a thought leadership report containing the key findings.
- Project management: Ensuring that each project is properly planned and executed and that the research is done to the highest standard.
- Research: Conducting qualitative and quantitative research as appropriate for projects. Developing discussion guides/quantitative surveys, helping to recruit research participants, conducting interviews, analysing results, leading the identification of key findings and brainstorm implications.
- Sponsor management: Managing the research sponsors to ensure that they are appropriately engaged and involved at every stage in the process, while protecting the absolute independence of the research.
- Report writing and presentation: Writing thought leadership reports containing the key findings.
- Team working: Able to work well with others and contribute to a supportive and inclusive working environment.
- Minimum of around three years' relevant experience in qualitative and quantitative research, either on the client or agency side
- Some experience with banking and investments would be helpful
- Outstanding writing and editing skills in English and experience of authoring research reports
- High level education
- Ideally some working knowledge of quantitative research analysis software