Front End Developer - Legal
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Web and Content Management|
|Salary||£ 30 - 40,000 p.a. plus benefits|
- Our client, a prestigious international law firm has an excellent new opportunity for a skilled, experienced developer to stretch their analysis, design, development and testing capabilities and expand team leadership skills. The new Developer will join an award winning team supporting legal service delivery. This team is responsible for providing innovative technology enabled solutions to lawyers clients.
Legal sector experience is preferred but not essential. Around 3 years’ relevant experience would be ideal.
- Lead work to embed best practices and skills in front end development within the team and firm.
- Collaborate on formal implementations of successful applications.
- Development, testing and maintenance of software code
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support on business facing solutions and prototypes.
- Take on development support for existing legal services technology platforms.
- Contributing to Agile meetings, including planning, review and daily stand ups
- Ensuring Legal Technology team deliverables are met
- Active participation in team code reviews, ensuring best practice in coding standards.
- Act as a mentor for junior and mid-level colleagues.
- Graduate in Computer Science, Software Development or equivalent discipline.
- Proven experience of HTML5/CSS3 and modern responsive HTML libraries such as Bootstrap and CSS extensions such as SASS and LESS
- Experience of front-end development
- Experience of development using modern front-end toolkits
- Understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and how to handle them
- Experience of mobile platform development
- Creating thinking with excellent analytical and problem solving skills