Knowledge Manager - North West England
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Knowledge ManagementWeb and Content Management|
|Salary||Excellent salary + Bonus + Benefits|
- We have a great opportunity for an experienced Knowledge Manager to play an important role in the future of this professional services company by providing strong leadership and ownership of their Knowledge Management and IP strategy.
This is a newly created autonomous role for a dynamic Knowledge Manager to implement a new knowledge management strategy and implement policies. The new KM should have the credibility to obtain buy-in from a wide range of senior level stakeholders who are often working client-side at different locations. They will become the curator for all internal knowledge and intellectual capital and enable it to be shared within the firm. They will also fully support the Business Development team so they can maximise sourcing new business opportunities.
Some travel is required as management and consultant teams work remotely on client sites throughout the UK.
- Own, develop and agree a knowledge management and IP strategy to support marketing, business development, engagement delivery
- Design a usable knowledge service to meet the strategic requirement, based on agreed accountabilities and maximising ‘self-service’ wherever possible
- Lead the targeted capture of knowledge assets, based on agreed priorities and principles
- Facilitate the collation and improvement of knowledge assets by assigned knowledge owners
- Implement improved quality standards for knowledge assets and perform QAs of knowledge for completeness/quality
- Complete knowledge searches
- Experience of establishing Knowledge Management strategy in a professional services environment, ideally consulting
- A sound understanding of the principles of best practice knowledge management
- Experience of establishing processes for capturing and approving all knowledge
- Evidence of using knowledge assets to create value in supporting client engagements
- Experience of business development and change management
- First-class communication and relationship building skills
- Great organisation and prioritisation skills, with a ‘sleeves rolled-up’ mentality
- A self-starter and great team player who inspires trust and earns respect
- Positive, innovative and resilient and passionate about knowledge management