Legal Automation Consultant
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Web and Content Management|
|Salary||Very high negotiable salary + discretionary bonus|
- A leading global law firm is seeking a legal Automation Consultant with experience of Contract Express and workflow software, to work as part of their document automation team delivering a first-class document automation service to their internal and external clients.
The new Consultant will take specific responsibility for the development of practice and client facing automation projects, as well as the technical management of associated systems.
- Design and implement automated document assembly solutions
- Identify opportunities where automation technologies can assist the firm with supporting clients
- Provide technical leadership for the firm’s document automation tools, escalating issues to software vendors to resolve as required
- Identify opportunities for system enhancements and software upgrades which will allow the firm to provide innovative solutions
- Identify and define software product selections and influence product procurement.
- Ensure all solutions are fully documented and knowledge is transferred within the team.
- Establish and run education sessions to facilitate the transfer of technical knowledge to the wider automation community
- Assess market trends and developments in the legal, automation and Artificial Intelligence industries
- Candidate Requirements:
- Graduate or equivalent information science or librarianship qualification
- Legal qualification and / or practising law
- Experience of working with legal documents
- Document automation experience
- Experience of ContractExpress
- Experience of Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Good communicator - written and verbal and able to work with different departments and with colleagues at different levels of seniority
- Creative and open to new ideas
Other desirable experience and knowledge:
- Language skills
- Previous experience of working in a law firm
- Document assembly experience