Knowledge Analyst - TMT sector
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisKnowledge Management|
|Salary||High negotiable salary + Bonus|
- An experienced Knowledge Analyst is required by a prestigious global consulting firm to support their TMT Practice.
The new Analyst will provide expertise and analytical support for consulting teams and support both local and global practice development initiatives.
Candidates should have Telecommunications experience with a specific focus on UK market and on Europe.
- Identifying critical knowledge needs and providing customized knowledge for client work
- Delivering original analysis and insights to case teams
- Ensuring that requests for expertise are addressed and appropriate research is delivered
- Collecting, synthesising and analysing case team learning & inputs into new knowledge products
- Controlling KM databases consistency
- Contributing to content development around the TMT sector
- Bachelors Degree with high academic achievement required; Advanced Degree preferred
- At least 2 year's specific and solid Telecommunications sector knowledge
- Ability to provide analytical advice
- Ability to multi-task & operate effectively in a matrix organization
- Effective written & verbal communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple parallel tasks