Knowledge Lawyer (6 month FTC)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||Excellent salary + benefits|
- A prestigious global law firm seeks a Knowledge Lawyer for a six month fixed term contract. The new Knowledge Lawyer will promote knowledge across the firm's groups and teams.
The preferred candidate for this vacancy would have previous Knowledge Lawyer/PSL experience rather than being a currently practising lawyer.
- Developing and supporting a knowledge sharing culture - Supporting and encouraging knowledge sharing activities and behaviours across groups and teams, through e.g. developing communities of practice, creating and maintaining online knowledge hubs/repositories and devising solutions to surface specific legal expertise, specialisms and insights.
- Gathering, reviewing/editing and organising collections of useful knowledge for fee earners, including managing the process of capturing such knowledge across the firm.
- Reviewing and maintaining standard documents, templates, checklists, practice manuals and similar tools to enable lawyers to deliver high quality service consistently to clients.
- Managing, developing and maintaining the firm’s knowledge systems – reviewing and publishing knowhow from fee earners, maintaining taxonomies and feeding into system improvements and developments
- Working with lawyers to identify their legal technical training needs (across all practice areas) and reviewing/developing training and materials where required.
- Previous Knowledge Lawyer or PSL experience.
- Strong legal drafting skills
- Good technical skills – Microsoft applications
- Strong legal research skills
- The ability to communicate complex issues with clarity
- Flexible attitude towards working practices and ability to adapt style as required
- Confident in their own abilities and in their approach