Legal Virtual Data and Extranet Product Lead
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Knowledge ManagementWeb and Content ManagementTraining|
|Salary||High negotiable salary + excellent bens. + discretionary bonus|
- Our client, a leading UK law firm, has a requirement for a Legal Product Lead to assist with the successful implementation and delivery of Transaction Delivery Tools.
- Assisting with the successful implementation and delivery of Transaction Delivery Tools in particular Virtual Data rooms and extranet
- Ensuring projects and tasks are completed accurately, efficiently, on time and to the client’s satisfaction.
- Delivering optimal client and commercial benefit in line with the Firm’s efficiency drive
- Creating awareness and ensure breadth of penetration / coverage of Legal Technology across the firm
- To provide the Practice with technical, strategic and practical know how on transactional tools in particular VDRs and extranet
- Some form of legal background / experience (law degree as a minimum)
- Legal Practice Course (LPC) qualification is desirable
- Experience of High Q
- VDRs experience is essential and experience of Intralinks and Merrydata is highly desirable
- Able to hit the ground running
- Demonstrable ability to provide high quality work
- Confident presenting