Senior Learning & Development Manager - Australia
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full TimePermanent Part Time|
|Location||Melbourne or Sydney|
|Area||Rest of the World, UK|
|Salary||High negotiable salary + excellent benefits + bonus|
- One of the world’s leading law firms is seeking an experienced and innovative Learning and Development Manager to work closely with senior stakeholders and assist them in implementing Learning & Development (L&D) strategies that support the business. They will also contribute towards performance reviews, talent management and recruitment
The new Manager will have L&D experience gained in the legal sector and strong team leadership credentials.
- Assisting with the development of plans that best support the business and the firm’s overall strategy
- Contribute performance reviews, talent management, and recruitment
- Line management responsibility for the Australian L&D Manager(s)
- Provide coaching and support to L&D Manager(s) and team members
- Assisting with L&D team resourcing, including screening, interviewing and on boarding
- Advise on and manage the regional L&D budget
- Management, design and delivery of L&D programs
- Conducting training needs analysis across client groups and implementing appropriate interventions
- Facilitate Action Learning Groups
- Contribute to the development of e-learning and effective use of collaboration tools like Yammer Manage relationships with external consultants, trainers and coaches
- Supplier management (sourcing, selecting, reviewing, negotiating costs)
- Working with management to create development plans
- Attend and participate in virtual meetings with stakeholders in different time zones.
- A proven track record of working autonomously; motivated and resilient
- Experience leading and managing senior leaders and team members through change.
- Deep understanding of adult learning principles and their practical application
- Qualifications and extensive experience in executive level coaching (desirable)
- Extensive experience in designing and facilitating best practice adult education
- Experience in working in a global organisation across different time zones and cultures
- Demonstrated ability to work constructively in a complex and rapidly changing work environment
- Experience of leading effective culture change programs
- Experience in needs analysis and program design
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and commercially
- Ability to influence senior and diverse stakeholders
- Strong consulting skills