Information Resources Executive - Manchester or Leeds
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Leeds or Manchester|
|Salary||Negotiable plus benefits|
- A large professional services firm is recruiting for an Information Resources Executive to join their central research function which provides research support to its offices across the world. In this role the new post holder will be involved in all aspects of the evaluation, procurement and management of information resources as well as supporting the provision of training on the use of resources.
- Supporting the manager with specific projects to help transition the function from a hard copy traditional library to the digital delivery of information resources
- Collating and organising information - pulling together information for a variety of needs and producing reports on the information.
- Maintaining records - ensuring that records tracking, the procurement and usage of information resources are kept up-to-date and accurate
- Procurement processing - supporting the ordering, contract review, invoice processing and processing of purchases and renewals
- Managing hard copies and supporting the Research team with handling research enquiries requiring the provision of information from hard copy resources
- Some experience of managing information services, or a keen interest in information and research.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Familiarity with SharePoint would be an advantage.
- Experience of using major legal or business digital information resources
- A self-starter capable of taking ownership of tasks
- An excellent communicator
- Highly numerate - able to work with figures in multiple currencies.
- A general awareness of economic, financial and general business concepts