Head of Insight & Research
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||Very high neg. salary + benefits|
- A leading professional services firm is looking for an engaging Head of Research and Insight to lead their research and intelligence function, which they wish to evolve into a more proactive business research and intelligence department.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented individual to develop a vision for an insight led function, which will support business aims and deliver genuine value. The new post holder will be engaging and proactive, able to spot opportunities and problem solve to deliver solutions across the firm.
- Designing and delivering a best-in-class research function, based on future firm expectations
- Spotting trends and providing actionable insights to the firm
- Understanding the firm’s data sources and the power of analysis of those combined sources
- Working with the business to support business planning activity
- Proactively engaging across practice streams to identify opportunities
- Supporting the development of client targeting activity
- Working alongside the pitch team and the wider business to optimise the firm's responses
- Working closely with the firm and BD teams to grow and develop existing client relationships
- Supporting thought leadership and campaign planning
- Relevant senior level work experience gained in a professional services or B2B role.
- A leader who is able to share information and contribute ideas
- Numerical and ideally, statistical fluency
- Able to synthesise and summarise complex data
- Understanding of data, data organisation and data management
- Able to draw on and use internal and external data sources to test a hypothesis
- Able and willing to take the initiative and challenge the status quo
- Team and change management skills
- Proactive approach to defining needs and delivering solutions
- Experience of working in a diverse team and foster an inclusive team culture
- High level of professionalism and integrity
- Degree educated