Knowledge Manager (1 year FTC) - Financial Services
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Salary||Excellent negotiable salary + car alloawnce|
- A leading global professional services firm requires a Knowledge Manager to support it's European Financial Services sector.
The new post holder will help to support knowledge management transformation, innovation and service excellence programmes and the development and deployment of knowledge management skills development and career management.
- Contributing to knowledge management transformation, innovation and service excellence programmes for the FS sector
- Supporting the content, culture and community
- Using analytics and common reporting to measure the quality and success of the knowledge management end to end service
- Co-creating and delivering standard products such as engagement debriefs, win stories, case studies and baseline content
- Monitoring collection quality against standards and agreed targets including knowledge submissions
- Understanding Knowledge Transformation priorities to guide all actions
- Ongoing evaluation of knowledge value to the Financial Services sector
- Engaging key stakeholders, delivering effective change and progressing knowledge culture
- Bachelor’s/University degree, preferably in business
- Advanced degree a plus
- 5 +years of knowledge management or equivalent experience
- Ideally good familarity with Financial Services sector
- Experience with key knowledge management concepts, tools and techniques
- Professional services industry experience or client-serving experience strongly preferred.
- Good understanding of knowledge infrastructure and relevant technology solutions
- Ability to communicate and influence effectively to lead change with people on a global basis
- Advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and SharePoint