Senior Researcher - South Africa
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||Johannesburg, South Africa|
|Area||Rest of the World, UK|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||High and competitive + performance related bonus|
- A large global management consultancy is seeking an experienced Senioir Researcher for a broad based role. The new employee will focus on providing timely, informed, industry specific knowledge both on a wide variety of business marketplace trends.
The company offers international training programmes and the ability to collaborate and interact with colleagues globally.
- Attending client briefing meetings with consultants
- Develop a research strategy on relevant business activity in relation to individual assignments.
- Ensure intelligence gained throughout is captured in the internal database.
- Make use of a variety of external sources including Factiva, OneSource, the Internet and external sources to include primary research.
- Producing documents in client ready formats
- Attend and contribute at progress meetings
- Support business development and knowledge management initiatives
- Extensive proven track record of delivering high quality in-depth research within a professional services, consultancy or corporate environment
- Ideally some knowledge of the marketplace in South Africa and Sub-Sahara Africa in general
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of research methodologies and tools
- A “roll – up the sleeves” attitude
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office products is essential and some knowledge of online databases
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills