Knowledge Manager - Legal
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Very high negotiable + benefits|
- Our client, one of the world's leading professional services businesses, has an opportunity for an experienced Knowledge Manager to work in it's London office. The new Knowledge Manager will work closely with the firm's legal community and act as an internal subject matter expert.
- Acting as an internal subject matter expert, providing knowledge management (KM) expertise and guidance to the firm
- Supporting the legal community and practice group KM initiatives
- Facilitating collaboration amongst the firm's legal community
- Overall management and co-ordination of the firm's KM system
- With IT and innovation teams, developing and implementing new KM technologies and opportunities
- Supporting the firm in the production of firm wide external client facing knowledge services (publications, blogs, apps etc.)
- Helping with projects concerning knowledge sharing and process improvement
- Contributing to the development of the knowledge strategy and operational plan, and raising the profile of the K&L team
- Supporting the provision of value added knowledge services to key clients via training, knowledge portals, contributing to pitches and offering KM consultancy
- Experienced in KM in a legal or professional services context
- A legal qualification would be helpful but is not essential
- Commitment to, or experience of knowledge sharing systems and processes
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrable ability to work collaboratively with different areas and teams
- Strong influencing skills
- Ability to work under own initiative and autonomously
- An understanding of technologies relevant to knowledge sharing and collaboration