Senior Researcher - Board Governance
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisKnowledge Management|
|Salary||To c. £ 60,000 p.a.+ bonus + benefits|
- A large and leading global professional services firm is seeking a Senior Researcher with an understanding of Board Governance and who has experience of connecting with Board Practice and Non-Executives.
The new Senior Researcher will partner closely with Consultants in all aspects of business development and assignment research work and will be expected to be an “added value and strategic thought partner” with excellent data retrieval expertise.
- Managing in-depth research projects in line with deadlines and expectations.
- Ensuring the quality and completeness of documentation resulting from targeted research
- Developing and maintaining own internal and external network
- Helping to mentor and develop Analysts locally or overseas
- Supporting consultant requests during the course of projects
- Collaborate with senior level colleagues on knowledge and marketing initiatives
- A proven track record of delivering high quality and in-depth research within a professional services, consultancy or corporate environment
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of research methodologies and tools
- Able to build close working relationships with consultants and act as a collaborative team player
- Willing to engage actively to improve processes, tools, approaches
- Systematic and efficient: sensitive to deadlines through effective prioritisation of work
- Able to recognise issues and provide solutions – unwilling to give up without the answer
- Strong collaboration and influencing skills