Legal Researcher / Information Specialist (FTC 6 - 9 months)
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Temporary / Contract|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisKnowledge ManagementLibrary|
|Salary||Very good negotiable plus excellent benefits|
- A leading international law firm, offering excellent benefits have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Researcher / Information Specialist to join their friendly and supportive team. The role is very varied and the successful candidate will support a broad range of knowledge management work, current awareness activity, and provide research support to fee earners/other Business Services functions. They will also be involved in supporting the delivery of training, project work and helping to evaluate and suggest appropriate online and hard copy resources for the practices.
Responsibilities are wide ranging and include a variety of tasks under the following headings:
- Knowledge management
- Current awareness
- Research and Enquiries Management
- Training and knowledge sharing
- Project work
- Resource Management
- A graduate with an appropriate information qualification or an information-related background
- Ideally, experience of working in a professional or legal services environment
- A confident and articulate communicator
- Present clearly and succinctly in a variety of communication settings and styles.
- Have excellent online research skills.
- Be a good team player, contributing to the team, offering support to colleagues and sharing information and best practice freely
- Have experience of delivering, or willingness to deliver, training.
- Be confident and proactive, prepared to take a hands-on approach to managing workload using their own initiative.