Senior Research Manager - OXFORD
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Area||South East, UK|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||£ 45 - 65,000 p.a. (or more) + Bonus|
- A leading financial and research organisation is seeking to recruit a Senior Research Manager to join its expanding team to drive forward the next stage of its growth and development.
Would suit a bright graduate with at least five years’ relevant company research and project management experience, a team leader with excellent writing skills who will help to manage a team of researchers. The ideal candidate could come from a variety of backgrounds, including, but not limited to: accountancy, private equity, corporate finance or business consultancy.
Key responsibilities: Project Management, Research and Analysis, Account Handling and Networking Event organisation
- Graduate with at least five years’ relevant company research, project and team management experience; some level of accountancy training would be an advantage
- Strong interest in and knowledge of private companies; good understanding of company accounts and ability to analyse private company performance in multiple sectors
- Experienced of using financial data sources as key research tools such as Fame and Companies House
- Excellent interpersonal skills, experience of managing people and
- the ability to write clearly and concisely and deliver to tight deadlines