Senior Knowledge Culture Manager
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Salary||Very high negotiable salary + excellent benefit package|
- Our client has a requirement for someone with high level team leadership skills and experience to join a team of globally dispersed, high performing, senior knowledge professionals whose remit involves creating high-impact learning and internal change/communications programs that drive that knowledge culture. The new Team Lead must also have strong project/programme management skills.
- Leading a high performing team including performance management, resource management, recruitment, motivation and coaching, and performance feedback
- Develop and execute successful firm-wide culture campaigns i.e. global communications and awareness activities to drive knowledge behaviour change
- Design, develop and evaluate firm-wide knowledge learning curriculum
- Partner with knowledge teams to activate knowledge culture in service lines, sectors, regions and areas.
- Drive consistent knowledge management service delivery aligned to KM products, services, and standards.
- Leverage data and analytics to improve culture team service delivery
- Champion and lead knowledge management transformation programs
- Bachelor’s/University degree, preferably in business
- Experience of leading and motivating a team
- At least 10 years' knowledge management or equivalent experience.
- Experience with key knowledge management concepts, tools and techniques desirable
- Ideally relevant professional services (or very similar) work experience
- Experience of implementing change management or transformation programmes
- Strong people leader; proven leadership abilities and team building experience
- Experience of developing and evaluating learning programmes