Research Associate - Executive Search
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisKnowledge Management|
|Salary||Potential extremely high neg. salary + Discretionary Bonus|
- An independent executive search firm, priding itself in a collegiate and collaborative work ethic, is seeking a confident and engaging Research Associate to be responsible for knowledge management and broad-based research across multiple sectors. The new post holder will work on assignments mostly for the top 100 Footsie firms with a focus on the most senior appointments.
The company is open to flexible working patterns including some home-working.
- Working as a key part of the team with the partners and consultants on assignments – from pitch and briefing to interviewing and report-writing
- Preparing, attending and participating in client pitches, briefings and shortlist meetings
- Building an understanding of the brief and thinking creatively to ensure that the right solution is delivered
- Managing the research search process. Working alongside a partner and contacting candidates and sources to ensure that all targets are explored and covered
- Desk research, using the most appropriate resources including online research tools as well as a proprietary database
- Producing and managing candidate profiles for long and short lists
- Participating in interviews
- Candidate report writing
- Using the firm’s database as an assignment management and tracking tool
- Graduate with a minimum 2.1 from a top tier university
- Commercially minded; interested in business and have a curiosity and desire to learn more. You will keep up to date with business and governance developments in the business press
- A sharp, effective intellect. Mentally dextrous, able to handle multiple assignments, in different sectors at different stages of execution
- Analytical. Able to synthesise and distil relevant quantitative and qualitative information quickly and accurately
- Organised and thorough. Able to take ownership of all aspects of your work
- Attention to detail; able to work in a focused way but still able to see the bigger picture
- Pride in your work with a meticulous focus on quality
- Work effectively as part of a small, tightly-knit team, taking ownership of all research and contributing more broadly to the firm’s development
- First class communication skills – both written and oral
- Flexible and committed with a good sense of humour