Senior Research Analyst or Research Analyst - Corporate Banking
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||Good salary plus benefits and bonus|
- A market intelligence company is seeking an experienced and energetic Research Analyst or Senior Research Analyst for its Corporate Banking research program. The new Analyst will lead research in areas including global transaction banking, treasury services, payments and commercial lending.
This is a relatively public role with many client-facing and industry-facing responsibilities. It will involve travel, predominately in Europe but also to other regions.
- Deliver compelling research projects
- Managing customer interactions and proactively grow the programme through successful engagement with all client types that make up the corporate banking ecosystem
- Taking responsibility for the success of the Corporate Banking programme
- Be heavily involved in consulting and custom research in corporate banking and the broader financial services domain
- Managing the research agenda
- Writing research report
- Helping with marketing activities to raise industry visibility and conducting business development
- At least 3 years of experience in market research and/or consulting in financial services, preferably in the payments or corporate banking sector.
- Work experience in a financial institution or within an ICT company dealing with corporate banking (desirable)
- Experiences in data analytics, cognitive, digital transformation, internet of things, cloud, security, API management, blockchain are a clear advantage.
- Effective presentation skills
- Solid writing skills
- Strong business development skills
- Proficiency in MS office is a must. Advanced Excel (eg. data modelling) and PowerPoint design skills desirable
- Strong collaboration skills, particularly in a virtual environment
- Creative problem solving
- Curious and passionate about IT-enabled business innovation
- Fluency in written and oral English is a must.
- Fluency in a second or third European language desirable