Snr Research Analyst / Research Manager - I.T. Services
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||Very good salary plus benefits and bonus|
- An international research organisation is recruiting for an experienced Senior Research Analyst / Manager to build a compelling research agenda around its evolving services with a European focus. The new post holder should have an established network of contacts in the IT services market and will conduct and write research using both primary and secondary sources.
- Analyse business and services market trends for Europe
- Prepare thorough and well-researched reports
- Provide content to shape a research agenda around "big mover" topics in the Services industry
- Customer facing activities including ad hoc meetings and analyst events
- Support consulting projects as assigned in Europe – including the output of deliverables such as reports, webcasts and presentations that feed into strategic advisory and go-to-market engagements across Europe.
- Represent the company as delegate at industry events and custom events as thought leader within subject area
- Minimum 5 year's job experience in marketing, market research, management consulting or market intelligence
- Previous analyst experience or experience with analytical work preferred
- An established network of contacts in the IT services market
- Experience in the enterprise IT space, with proven knowledge around IT services
- Versatility in dealing with a broad range of IT topics
- University or college degree, BA, BSc or equivalent
- Advanced PC skills (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)