Research Lead – I.T. Channels and Ecosystems
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Location||London, Copenhagen, Madrid or Frankfurt|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||Very high negotiable salary plus excellent bonus|
- An international consultancy business is looking for a highly experienced Research Lead to bring forward a compelling research agenda around its evolving partner ecosystem landscape with a European focus.
The new post holder can be based in London, Copenhagen, Madrid or Frankfurt.
- Manage the firm’s IT channels and alliances programme in terms of performance, new business development and customer engagement.
- Support sales and marketing teams by working on project proposals and developing market offerings, creating marketing materials, media interviews, blogs etc.
- Create thought leadership and to shape a research agenda around "big mover" topics
- Engage in customer facing activities including quarterly briefings, ad hoc meetings and analyst events
- Execution and overview of key deliverables such as reports, webcasts and presentations that feed into strategic advisory and go-to-market engagements across Europe
- Minimum 8 year's job experience in marketing, market research, management consulting or market intelligence
- Already well-established with a broad network in the IT channels and alliances space (vendors and/or partners)
- Minimum university or college degree, BA, BSc or equivalent
- An expert in the enterprise channel space, with proven knowledge around infrastructure hardware/software/cloud topics and particularly next generation technologies
- Versatility in dealing with a broad range of IT topics
- Excellent team player, able to coordinate research with analysts outside the core team
- Exceptional communication skills - written and verbal mastery of English required
- Business acumen and appetite to drive a P&L
- Additional European languages a strong plus
- Exposure to European macroeconomics and large IT buyer behaviour
- Experience advising how to bring technology to market (e.g. route to markets, channel strategy, pricing, customer segmentation etc.