Senior Analyst - Growth Markets
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and AnalysisKnowledge ManagementInformation Management|
|Salary||Very high neg. salary + car allowance + excellent benefits|
- A global organisation is seeking a Senior Analyst to be responsible for delivering impactful analysis and insight for Growth Markets.
The new post holder will be recognised as a middle market expert and will support the Growth Market leadership and other senior stakeholders by providing thought-provoking content to enable the company to differentiate itself in the marketplace and identify new business opportunities and risks. They will also provide support in ensuring the quality and delivery of research, analysis, market intelligence and other intellectual capital.
This role requires the ability to combine strong analytical skills and a strategic mindset with real-worldperspective. A collaborative mindset is also crucial.
- Providing deep analytical insight and understanding of the middle market domain
- Responsible for the execution of strategic and complex initiatives
- Collaborating with senior stakeholders to provide commercial and thought-provoking perspectives on the impact of the trends, issues and opportunities facing middle market clients
- Connecting and leveraging content from different areas of the business and engaging in the delivery of thought leadership reports
- Ensuring an outcome-focused approach to creating and activating external thought leadership
- Acting as a role model, championing the use of the firm’s Knowledge methodologies and influencing change
- Bringing together a variety of perspectives and sources across Growth Markets to develop a compelling point of view that drives results
- Skilled in identifying issues and trends that translate into key market-facing initiatives and opportunities
- Mentoring and reviewing the work of analyst colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Master’s degree or postgraduate qualification an advantage
- 10+ years’ experience in strategy, business analysis, industry research, management consulting or business performance
- Proven track record of thought leadership design, development and delivery
- Prior experience within Growth Markets main programme areas – entrepreneurship, start-ups, family business, private companies, IPOs, funding etc
- Background in or understanding of capital markets a distinct advantage
- A global mindset; able to identify and articulate the distinctions between middle market companies in different regions of the world.
- Good macroeconomic understanding of global trends and interdependencies.
- Strong B2B editorial background with the ability to write/package information that is both insightful and relevant to target audience
- Experience of developing and packaging insights for digital channels and web sites
- Comfortable with big picture thinking; experience working at a senior level in a fast-moving, client-driven environment
- Succinct and structured oral and written communications skills with proven ability to explain complex concepts in a crisp, clear, concise and graphic-rich styleAble to build a network of internal and external contacts to help shape point of view
- Ability to use both qualitative and quantitative research and analysis methodologies
- Superior ability to synthesise and analyse information coherently and succinctly
- Skilled in coaching less-experienced team members