Strategic Research Insights Manager
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||£ 60 - 65,000 p.a. negotiable + excellent benefits|
- An experienced Strategic Insights Manager is sought by our legal client to work as part of a well established team.
- Deliver accurate market research which privides true insight, including informed opinions and actionable recommendations
- Provide research support on a UK an European basis spanning competitors; economics; financial markets; industry and specific product areas.
- Exploit internal and external information resources as an input to analysis
- Work with partners and Business Development colleauest to identify, quantify and prioritise areas of new opportunity and provide forard looking insight into commercial drivers and issues
- Proactively disseminate ananlysis and intelligence
- Contribute ideas and technical assistance to thought leadership activitites
- Represent the firm externally at rlevant industry events
- Train and support others undertaking research to encourage efficient, relevant and accurate output.
- Leadership of a research/insight function including mixed used models of front office delivery and the best use of third party service providers
- Strong knowledge of business databases such as Boomberg, Dealogic, Thomson ONE, Mergermarket, CapitallQ and OneSource
- Appropriate degree or post graduate qualification in an economics, finance or business related area is ideal
- Extensive relevant experience working at a bule-chip, financial or professional services organisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and present with clarity enerty, confidence and enthusiasm
- Good attention to detail, but also able to see and communicate the big picture