Senior Researcher - Healthcare
This job does not exist anymore.
Or fill in the form below to receive job alerts.
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Research and Analysis|
|Salary||High competitive salary + benefits and bonus|
- A high profile consultancy is looking for a creative problem solver to fill a Senior Researcher position within their Research department.
The new Researcher will be expected to develop strong credibility, based on the delivery of high quality data and secondary research output.
Candidates must have Healthcare / Pharma sector experience and knowledge of online sources.
- Contributing to building "best in class research function" by partnering directly with consultants in the sector to understand knowledge needs
- Proactively identifying knowledge gaps and suggesting improvements in the research process
- Supporting more complex research projects
- Coaching, mentoring and guiding the junior team members
- Managing the research output of other researchers
- Developing deep expertise in specialised research tools, databases and sources
- Collecting, summarising and synthesising relevant data and information into appropriate, concise, timely and highly effective output
- Demonstrated proficiency in conducting comprehensive high quality research
- 6+ years of advanced research experience within professional services firms, academia, government or equivalent
- University degree with demonstrated high academic achievement; advanced degree preferred
- Proven research and database capabilities, with focus on Healthcare and/or the following Healthcare subsectors of Biopharma, Payers Providers, and Value-Based Healthcare or Medical Technologies
- Sound business knowledge; highly developed understanding of research techniques and information sources/databases such as IQVIA, Evaluate Pharma, Decision Resources, Global Data, Nicholas Hall, IHS POLI, Newport etc.
- Managerial abilities
- Another European Language i.e. German, Spanish, French or Italian is required but fluency is not necessary as a course will be provided if required.